One of the most successful line of Samsung’s Galaxy line, the Galaxy Note who’ve introduced to us the word ‘phablet’ —-phone-tablet in one, now on its third iteration is yet on the verge of getting official in Berlin for the IFA 2013 this upcoming September 6-11. We’ve gathered most of the interesting rumors that build the hype and expectation for the Galaxy Note III, all you need to do is just hit that virtual jump below.
Samsung Galaxy Note III rumor round-up
- Exynos 5 Octa CPU processor, Snapdragon 800 or 5420 chipset –are we in a hurry?
- 3GB of RAM, how sweet is that?
- 5.7-inch AMOLED touchscreen display with 1080×1920 pixels resolution (but hold your breath, there’s a rumored 5.99″ flexible display)
- 13MP camera with 4K video recording support
- Optical Image Stabilization for its photo and video capture, as well increased aperture up to 2.8 —-and make way for possible S-Orb for 360 panorama
- 3100mAh battery pack, to support that stylus and larger screen
- Mass production slated August 2013, and it’s still made in plastic
- Availability might be earlier due to S4 weak demand, and IFA 2013(September 6-11, 2013) is the bright spot based from previous Notes releases
- Pink-colored Note III, as well rumored that there might be 4 other versions to be introduced
If you’ve been waiting for Note 3 for quite a while now, we know you are –it’s just a matter of days and it can be official, cross your fingers really tight!
Which of the following rumors you are looking forward to be official? Share your thought on our comment form below.