AT&T has announced the release of the new and one-of-a-kind Sony Tablet P which features two 5.5-inch screens with unique folding mechanism ideal for mobile communication and entertainment taking user experience to the next level. Read more.
Sony Tablet P Reviews:
Read – Engadget’s Sony Tablet P Review
Read – CNET’s Sony Tablet P Review
Read – Techradar’s Sony Tablet P Review
- Sony Tablet P is designed for those who enjoy living their life on the go. Its compact dual screen, clamshell design and weight of just 370g make it light wieght compact and highly portable
- The first Playstation certified Tablet ever – meaning you get out-of-box gaming with PlayStation favourites Crash Bandicoot and Pinball Heroes plus the opportunity to download games from the original Playstation titles online.
- Control your TV, Blu-Ray Disc player, Hi-Fi system, even your cable box from your Sony Tablet. The built -in infra-red Universal Remote is compatible with any brand, so you can flip channels or adjust the volume of your entire entertainment system from one screen.
- “Throw” content from your Tablet to your TV, Home Entertainment System or Vaio notebook via the built in DLNA media apps.
- The smooth user experience of the Sony Tablet and its standard Android 3.1 operating system can now be enhanced with the Android 3.2.1 upgrade