Verizon Wireless and Motorola has teamed up with the release of the world’s thinnest 4G LTE smartphone, the Motorola DROID RAZR, a smartphone that blends style and performance with the power of Verizon’s fast and reliable 4G LTE network.
DROID RAZR features an astonishingly fast 1.2GHZ dual-core processor packed inside its Kevlar fiber body which measures only 7.1mm thin, protected by water repellant nanocoating. It runs on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread platform with 1GB of RAM for seamless multitasking. Read more.
Motorola DROID RAZR Reviews:
Read – The Verge’s Motorola DROID RAZR Review
Read – Amazon’s Motorola DROID RAZR Review
Read – CNET’s Motorola DROID RAZR Review
- Ultra-thin 4G LTE-enabled, Android-powered smartphone with 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Advanced multi-touch display
- Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor; capable of running full Firefox desktop browser with optional accessories; Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (with optional Wi-Fi Mobile Hotspot service)
- 8-MP camera; full HD 1080p camcorder; front-facing video chat camera; Bluetooth stereo music; 16GB memory plus 16GB microSD card; corporate and personal e-mail
- Up to 12.5 hours of talk time, up to 200 hours (8.5 days) of standby time; released in November, 2011
- What’s in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, USB cable, 16 GB microSD card, quick start guide