Earlier this month, we reported that the Android version of the popular game app The Sims FreePlay will be debuted on the green platform. And today, make the report real as the app is now available in the Android Market.
In Freeplay, you can control up to 16 different Sims and Freeplay runs in 24-hour cycles meaning that you will need to check in throughout the day and respond to your Sims needs in real time:
- Design dream homes or get fully-furnished houses for your Sims
- Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
- Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
- Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
- Live with your Sims in real-time (when it’s day or night for you, it’s the same for your Sims)!
Check out the The Sims FreePlay on Android Market.