Google has moved one step further leaving its Gingerbread Cookies and together with Samsung has prepared something more special, a delightful Ice Cream Sandwich inside the new Galaxy Nexus.
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the first phone to feature the latest major version of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS). The new OS features a redesigned user interface, reinforced multitasking and notifications, full-on NFC support, new People app, Face Unlock and the Android Beam.
Aside from the new Android Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) 4.0 onboard, the new Samsung Galaxy Nexus offers an impressive spec sheet that will surely make you drool over.
- General: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- Form factor: Touchscreen bar phone
- Dimensions: 135.5 x 67.9 x 8.9 mm, 135 g
- Display: 4.65 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors (720 x 1280), Oleophobic coating
- CPU: Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU: PowerVR SGX540, TI OMAP 4460 chipset
- RAM: 1GB
- OS: Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Memory: 16GB storage; no card slot
- Camera: Primary 5 MP (2592×1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash), Touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection, 1080p@30fps video recording/playback, Secondary 1.3 MP, 720p@30fps
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA (21 Mbps), HSUPA (5.76 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, NFC, v2.0 microUSB (MHL)
- Misc: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, TV-out (via MHL A/V link), with A-GPS support, Standard Li-Ion 1750 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Nexus:
Click for more news on Samsung Android Phones: