Samsung has released details for their upcoming Galaxy mini 2 S6500; the new Galaxy mini features a bigger 3.27-inch screen with higher resolution, a faster 800MHz processor, and 4GB of storage.
Its screen has grown slightly from 3.14 inches to 3.27 inches while the resolution has moved from QVGA up to HVGA (320 x 480 pixels). It still has the same 3.15 MP (2048×1536 pixels) camera but video recording is now VGA@25fps instead of QVGA.
It still has the same Adreno 200, Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset which is now clocked at 800 MHz instead of 600 MHz. Together with this, the RAM has been upgraded from 384 MB to 512 MB which enables it to support Adobe Flash. Galaxy Mini 2 runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread platform and still features 7.2 Mbps HSDPA connectivity
- General: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Form factor: Touchscreen bar phone
- Dimensions: 109.4 x 58.6 x 11.6 mm, 105.3 g
- Display: , 3.27 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 320 x 480 pixels
- CPU: 800 MHz
- GPU: Adreno 200, Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset
- RAM: 512MB
- OS: Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Memory: 4 GB storage, microSD, up to 32GB
- Camera: 3.15 MP, 2048×1536 pixels, Geo-tagging, VGA@25fps
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA (7.2 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, NFC Optional, USB microUSB v2.0
- Misc: Accelerometer, proximity, compass, with A-GPS support
Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500:
Click here for more news on Samsung Smartphones.