This coming April, Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 is set to succeed its forerunner carrying a more powerful CPU, a bigger and brighter screen, better camera, a lot more storage and RAM, and higher data rates.
The new Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 features a 3.8-inch PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen display with support for WVGA (480×800) resolution. This is then coupled with a 5MP camera capable of recording 720 HD videos and a VGA front-facing camera for video calls.
The Ace 2 offers more speed with its two core processor clocked at 800 MHz and 768MB RAM and offers more storage with its 4GB internal and up to 32GB expansion via microSD slot. It will run on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) running Samsung’s TouchWiz skin and numerous and assorted apps like Samsung Kies air, Social Hub, Music Hub and ChatON.
Connectivity wise, Ace 2 now offers 14.4 Mbps data rate via HSDPA and still offers support to Bluetooth v3.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n and Wi-Fi Direct.
- General: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Form factor: Touchscreen bar phone
- Dimensions: 118.3 x 62.2 x 10.5 mm, 122 g
- Display: 3.8 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 480 x 800 pixels, TouchWiz v3.0 UI
- CPU: Dual-core 800 MHz
- RAM: 768 MB
- OS: Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Memory: 4 GB storage, microSD, up to 32GB
- Camera: 5 MP, 2592×1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, face and smile detection, 720p@30fps, Secondary VGA
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA (14.4 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, NFC Optional, USB microUSB v2.0
- Misc: Accelerometer, proximity, compass, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2:
Click here for more news on Samsung Android Phones.