Verizon Wireless and Motorola has teamed up with the release of the world’s thinnest 4G LTE smartphone, the Motorola DROID RAZR, a smartphone that blends style and performance with the power of Verizon’s fast and reliable 4G LTE network.DROID RAZR features an astonishingly fast 1.2GHZ dual-core processor packed inside its Kevlar fiber body which measures only 7.1mm thin, protected by water repellant nanocoating. It runs on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread platform with 1GB of RAM for seamless multitasking.
DROID RAZR is equipped with a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Advanced display with qHD resolution and with its heart-pounding speed, it can stream movies or TV shows through Netflix with up to HD resolution. It also owns an 8-megapixel rear camera with 1080p HD video capture and image stabilization technology for crisp and clear videos and a front-facing HD camera for video chat over 4G LTE, 3G or Wi-Fi.
DROID RAZR comes preloaded with bunch of useful apps including the MotoCast which allows users to stream or download music, pictures and more from their PC to their phone. There is also the Smart Actions app which helps automate everyday tasks and optimizes battery efficiency by letting users to create rules, such as automatically setting the phone to vibrate during work hours or dimming the display at a specific battery level. While the revolutionary webtop application allows users to combine the device with separately sold accessories, like the Lapdock 100 or HD Station, unleashing the power to edit documents and browse the Web with a full Firefox browser on a larger screen, all while charging the device.
- General: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1900, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO, LTE 700 MHz Class 13 – for Verizon
- Form factor: Touchscreen bar phone
- Dimensions: 130.7 x 68.9 x 7.1 mm, 127 g
- Display: 4.3 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 540 x 960 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass
- CPU: Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU: PowerVR SGX540, TI OMAP 4430 chipset
- RAM: , 1 GB
- OS: Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
- Memory: 16 GB storage, microSD, up to 32GB, 16 GB included
- Camera: 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Touch-focus, geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization, 1080p@30fps, 480p@120fps, Secondary 2MP, 720p videos
- Connectivity: GPRS Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 – 48 kbps, EDGE Class 12, Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps, LTE, HSDPA, HSUPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with LE+EDR, USB microUSB v2.0
- Misc: Accelerometer, proximity, compass, with A-GPS support, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Motorola DROID RAZR XT912:
Click here for more news on Motorola Androids.