One of the probable reasons to choose an Android tablet is not getting an iPad 2. And as an alternative to the Apple device, the Samsung‘s Galaxy Tab 10.1 doesn’t disappoint. From the dimensions alone, the Galaxy 10.1 is thinner at 8.6 mm and lighter at 560g. The form factor is well done and is very comfortable to grab and mess around with. All in all, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 should be considered when getting a tablet to use. And don’t get us wrong, the 10.1 isn’t just an alternative, it’s a very compelling option for a tablet whether Android or not.
- Dimensions: 256.7 x 175.3 x 8.6 mm, 560 g
- Display: 10.1″ PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors (1280 x 800); Gorilla glass
- CPU: Dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor, ULP GeForce GPU, Tegra 2 T20 chipset
- RAM: 1GB
- OS:Android OS v3.0 Honeycomb
- Memory: 16/32/64GB storage
- Camera: 3.15 MP, 2048×1536 pixels, autofocus, LED flash; Geo-tagging, 720p video capture
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP
- Misc: DivX/XviD/H.264 video support, Digital compass, TV-out, Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
Check out Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 listings.