Motorola once released a phone with the RAZR moniker, and it was quite a design during its hay day. Now they’re once again bringing it back — as an addition to their Android smartphone line. For starters, it’s only around 7.1 mm thin. So all that 1.2 GHz of dual-core processing power with 1 GB of RAM in that very thin package. It also has the very sturdy Gorilla Glass screen though some might find the materials used on the cheap side due to its lightness. Others may also find the elimination of a removable battery to be a hassle but, there are some things you have to do to achieve that thin form factor. Overall, if you want a very sleek thin smartphone with all the processing power, then this is definitely for you.
- General: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, CDMA 800 / 1900, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO /LTE
- Form factor: Touchscreen bar phone
- Dimensions: 130.7 x 68.9 x 7.1 mm, 127 g
- Display: 4.3″ Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors (540 x 960); Gorilla glass
- CPU: 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU
- GPU: PowerVR SGX540 GPU, TI OMAP 4430 chipset
- RAM: 1GB
- OS:Android OS v2.3.5 Gingerbread
- Memory: 16GB storage; microSD, up to 32GB, 16GB card included
- Camera: 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash; Touch-focus, geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization, 1080p @ 30fps, 480p @ 12fps
- Connectivity: Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps, LTE, HSDPA, HSUPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 with LE+EDR, microUSB 2.0
- Misc: Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, splash resistant, DivX/XviD video support, Digital compass, HDMI port, Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
Check out Motorola Droid RAZR listings.